Take common household items and repurpose them into charming garden art. Most can be made for less than $20.
1. Turn an old window frame into a planter
See how to make it here.
2. Use an old ladder to display collections
Hang up those old watering cans and birdhouses! There’s more creative garden art ideas here.
3. Use old lamp globes to add bling to the garden
A step-by-step tutorial for making your own decorative garden art balls is here.
4. Plant A Bike
Plant it! Ride it! Or just park it. Complete how-tos are here.
5. Make a fabulous garden art chandelier from thrift shop finds
It’s the perfect marriage of junk and bling! See how to make one here.
6. Create a seasonal display with upside down clay pots
Got old clay pots laying around? Display them! Change it up for the seasons. See more ideas here.